8 am Started with the Dutch Chocolate,essentials and 2 x proflavanols.
12.20 pm Happy to go out for a quick shop for joel belated birthday gift, but upon returning I discovered to my horror - I forgot to bring along the Vanilla flavor shake but I did remember to bring my shake bottle :( , but lucky me, I had pack my fruits and vegetable - 1 apple, 2 stick of celery, a few baby tomatoes which was very tasty and some carrots. Since I have no shake, I ate most of the fruits and vegetables. With the little walk to do the shopping and also making a trip to the car park to renew the coupons I had much of walking exercise.
4 pm Have a ‘coffee’ session with a partner - actually I had mineral water but the strange thing is that I don’t feel hungry although I was on a pure vegetable and fruit lunch diet :)
7.30 pm Had a strawberry shake with lot of fruits - honey dew, tomatoes, papaya and bananas. After dinner I went to weight in expecting to gain a bit of weight but was surprise to discover that I have lose more weight - my weight now at 64Kg , I have lost 7 Kg since I went with the Reset program. Although I had a mix of vegetables and fruits and quite some amount I still lost much weight. Energy level has been down slight but I don’t feel giddy. Although I am a bit worried whether my weight drop is too much. Tomorrow is the last day of the 5 day Reset phase 1. I went to check my BMI online here - Health Promotion Board - BMI Calculator, my original BMI before the program was (71 kg/1.78M) = 22.4 and now my BMI today (64 kg/1.78M) = 20.2. Please see the chart (HPB website) below for reference :
BMI (kg/m2) (for adults)
Risk of Heart Disease and Diabetes
27.5 and above - High Risk
23.0 – 27.4 - Moderate Risk
18.5 – 22.9 - Low Risk (healthy range)
Less than 18.5 - Risk of nutritional deficiency diseases and osteoporosis
Risk of Heart Disease and Diabetes
27.5 and above - High Risk
23.0 – 27.4 - Moderate Risk
18.5 – 22.9 - Low Risk (healthy range)
Less than 18.5 - Risk of nutritional deficiency diseases and osteoporosis
Posted by Daddy Jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment